We are attending the below conventions
Franchise Expo South
Franchise Expo Germany
International Franchise Show London
Franchise Expo west
International Franchise Expo
Hear directly from our clients!
E2 Visa Success Stories!
Jan & Luba Vaculik
U.S. International Entrepreneur and Small investor E2 Visa Program Portal
We specialize in U.S. business formation for non-residents, and know exactly how to help.
Lean on our extensive network of experts. You, your business, and your questions are our top priority. Obtaining a work visa, opening bank accounts, tax considerations. Don’t leave anything to chance. Let our focused expertise work for you.
Send us your queries
What we Provide and What is the Process?
With honest and fact-based advice you will feel confident in your immigration case. Let our focused expertise work for you.
Register with us
After our consultation, register on our portal and get ready to start your journey to the USA!
1:1 Consultation with an Immigration Lawyer
Our attorneys are well experienced in the field of Immigration and know the ins and outs of the different types of cases
Submit the documents on our portal
Login to our portal and submit all the documents that are enlisted on it. This is the crucial step of verification.
Verification by the Immigration lawyer
Our well experienced Immigration Attorneys rectify all the documents that are required.
Making a Smart business plan
Our team comprises of experts from Harvard, Yale and other great institutions to make your business plan the best.
We are experts at what we do and for us, our success lies only in making our clients meet their business objectives.
Making a dynamic website
Your Dream Website Crafted to Perfection. Our Designs For You Greatly Improves Your Roi, Trustworthiness, Brand Value.
We will apply to the USCIS
After all the documents and visa requirements are assembled, we will rectify it and apply for your visa.
Once we get a nod from the USCIS, usually takes 1 month for the process. We will now welcome you to America!
E2 Treaty Countries
Book a free consultation now!
Making a smart business plan
It’s cliché, but time is money, especially in the world of business. Entrepreneurs choose Masterplans because we marry experience with efficiency. With more than 18 years’ experience and over 16,000 business plans under our belt, we deliver best-in-class research, financial modeling, and strategic direction–allowing you to do what you do best.
Business Incorporation and Business Advisory
We are experts at what we do and for us our success lies only in making our clients meet their investment objectives. We love the fact that we are known and respected by our clients and the industry for our unique business model and our conflict free advice.
Website Design and Development
Best UI/UX Design your Money Can Buy. Your Dream Website Crafted to Perfection. Our Designs For You Greatly Improves Your Roi, Trustworthiness, Brand Value. UI Design. Wireframing. Product Design.
Franchise or buying a Business
We do this by analyzing the best businesses for our clients and their families based on their own unique profile. We understand each entrepreneur’s investment goals, desired location, and industries of interest, among a variety of important factors, in order to find the best U.S. business opportunities for them and their family.
Complete accounting services to streamline your financials. Reliable & Hassle-free. Stay on top of your finances. Sign up now & get your accounts handled by experts.
Why Smart Business Owners trust us?
We not only help to incorporate businesses but we also help to incorporate the American Dream!
Frequently Asked Questions
We have answers to every single of your questions regarding your business in the USA
This key decision really hinges on three factors: where in the US you will be setting up your business, whether you will be operating in one state or several states, and whether you prefer the laws of a particular state over the laws of the state where you will be doing business. We can help you navigate this decision as we review your specific goals with you.
Delaware, Nevada, and Wyoming are often mentioned because if you are incorporated there, but do all business outside the state, then there is no income tax. It’s important to note, however, that no state is allowed to tax the income of a company that is not doing business there. Nevada and Wyoming have no corporate income tax, but several other states also do not. Delaware is specifically appealing because it has a well-advanced business court system that makes it trusted among corporate attorneys.
We understand the appeal, but it is honestly very difficult to open an account with a US bank without visiting the US. Why? A bank can make itself vulnerable to penalties if they fail to know their client well, and find themselves inadvertently associated with any criminal activity. With that said, if you do find a bank willing to open the account for you as a non-resident owned business, just be very careful to not do anything that raises concern.
In order to set up a new company, a formation document is filed with the Secretary of State in the state where you want to incorporate. Each state has its own laws, procedures, and fees, so there is no one set of laws that apply in every case. But don’t worry: we can help you through the process.
e2 visa program
If your visa application is denied, the consular officer should give you reasons for the denial. You may be able to present your E-2 visa application again if refused, but note that there is no appeal to a denial of an E-2 visa application. You should contact us immediately if this happens. Almost all E-2 visas prepared by our law office are granted for the maximum duration. How you conduct yourself at the interview and whether you have withheld adverse information about yourself could lead to a visa refusal.
Generally, an E-2 visa does not lead to a green card unless a minimum of $900,000.00 has been invested in the company from personal funds and the investor can show 10 full-time employments within two years of filing the application.
Once your visa application is approved, the consulate may deliver your passports by courier service to your home address or you select where you may collect them. In most cases, you should receive these within 3 to 5 business days of the interview. You are then free to travel to the United States to be admitted as an E2 investor. Dependent family members cannot enter prior to the investor. The family should come together or follow the investor.
Generally, the interview is conducted in English. We encourage you to take English intensive courses prior to engaging in an E-2 visa process as this will not only benefit you for the E-2 visa interview and obtaining the E-2 visa but also to successfully run your E-2 business down the road. Ask yourself how you plan on communicating with your American staff and clients with a limited knowledge of the English language? Lack of proficiency in the English language can result in a denial of your E-2 visa for failing to meet the “direct and develop” requirement.
The International Entrepreneur Parole Program (IEPP) is an initiative created under federal regulations that allows the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to admit into the United States international entrepreneurs who demonstrate that their stay in the country would provide a significant public benefit.
To qualify for a parole under the IEPP, applicants must:
- Have a central and active role in a U.S.-based start-up created within the last five years.
- Possess at least a 10% ownership stake in the start-up; and
- Demonstrate that—within the 18 months immediately preceding the IEPP application—the start-up received either:
- An investment of at least $250,000 from one or more U.S. qualified investors; or
- Government awards or grants of at least $100,000.
If the start-up partially meets either of the two investment/grant requirements mentioned above, it may still qualify for the IEPP. However, the applicant would need to provide additional, reliable, and compelling evidence of the start-up’s potential for rapid growth and job creation.
International entrepreneurs interested in obtaining renewal (“re-parole”) for an additional thirty months must:
- Maintain a central role in the start-up.
- Possess at least a 5% ownership stake in the start-up; and
- Demonstrate that—during the initial parole period—the start-up either:
- Received at least $500,000 in qualifying investments, grants, or awards.
- Created at least five qualifying jobs; or
- Reached at least $500,000 in annual revenue in the United States and averaged 20% in annual revenue growth.
If the start-up partially meets either of the requirements mentioned above, applicants may still qualify for re-parole. However, they would need to provide additional, reliable, and compelling evidence of the start-up’s potential for rapid growth and job creation.
Yes, spouses and minor children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) are eligible for parole under the IEPP. However, only spouses of international entrepreneurs can apply for employment authorization.
Grenada’s Citizenship-by-Investment Programme (“CIP”) offers eligible individuals and their families the opportunity to obtain full legal citizenship and passports upon making a qualifying significant investment in Grenada.
Currently, there are two qualifying investment options:
National Transformation Fund
- USD 150,000 contribution for a single applicant
- USD 200,000 contribution for main applicant with one dependent or family of up to 4 (USD 25,000 for each additional dependent)
- USD 220,000 investment into an approved project in the Tourism Accommodation sector to be held for a minimum of 5 years
- USD 350,000 investment into an approved real estate project to be held for a minimum of 5 years
Processing, due diligence, and government fees are additional, and excluded from the cited investment amounts above. Please use the most updated Caribbean fee table for a more comprehensive and customizable quote.
To qualify for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years old, of good character, without a criminal record, and make an investment or contribution in one of the qualifying investment options.
Ineligible applicants are those who:
- Provide false information on their application
- Has been previously convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial penalty for the same or similar offence in Grenada is in excess of 6 months imprisonment (unless they have received a free pardon)
- Are the subject of a criminal investigation
- Pose a national security risk to Grenada, or any other country
- Are involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to Grenada
- Have been denied a visa to a country with which Grenada has visa-free travel and who have not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial.
who qualifies as dependent on the application?
- Spouse of the main applicant
- Dependent children of the main applicant or spouse up to 30 years old who are supported by the main applicant/ spouse
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or spouse who are fully supported by the main applicant
- Single and childless siblings of the main applicant/spouse who are at least 18 years old
- Children born within 12 months of the grant of citizenship
Grenada’s passport allows visa-free travel to over 140 countries including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK and the European Union.
Dual citizenship is permitted. Citizenship is valid for a lifetime and can be granted to 2nd generation family members (children born after application approval) and 3rd generation family members (not automatic; conditions apply).
Yes. An E-2 visa allows foreign investors to live and work in the United States and can be extended indefinitely. E-2 visas are only available to citizens of certain countries that have a treaty with the US, which includes Grenada. For more information, please contact our legal team.
- Reduced risk of failure over an independent business
- Proven methods and products
- Start-up assistance
- On-going training and support
- Local, regional, and national advertising
- Collective purchasing power
- Research and development
- Association and synergy with other franchisees
- Easier to obtain financing
- Higher costs (fees, royalties, supplies)
- Smaller profit margins
- Lack of independence and freedom
- Difficult to achieve redress if franchisor fails to meet obligations
- A franchisor’s problem may become your problem
- The business is already up and running
- Risk and uncertainty are reduced
- The basic infrastructure is in place:
- Established location
- Existing customers and reputation
- Policies and procedures
- Cash flow
- No start-up period, leading to quicker profitability
- Easier to obtain financing
- Tangible limitations:
- Design problems
- Location problems
- Merchandise problems
- Intangible limitations:
- Customer or employee ill-will
- Pricing problems
- Inadequate procedures
- Lease problems
- Potentially higher costs to buy
- Legal liability in inheriting lawsuits
Investment requirements for purchasing a franchise differ tremendously based on the industry and the type of business the franchise operates. Total start-up costs can range from $20,000 or less to more than $1 million, depending on the franchise selected and whether it is necessary to own or lease real estate to operate the business.
Like starting any business, buying a franchise involves risk. Although most franchisees are satisfied and successful, some do suffer financial losses. That’s why you must be particularly wary of any company that “guarantees” profit or certain success.
Like starting any business, buying a franchise involves risk. Although most franchisees are satisfied and successful, some do suffer financial losses. That’s why you must be particularly wary of any company that “guarantees” profit or certain success. If you hear a claim about a company that sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Investigation of all earnings claims made by a franchisor is especially important. Regardless of earnings claims, you must recognize that your success can come only through hard work. Success or failure ultimately depends on you.
To help mitigate the risks of buying a franchise, studies show that successful franchisees:
- conduct their own marketing research
- use their own financial and legal advisors
- develop thorough marketing and business plans
- have prior work experience in the industry
Franchise Partners - Best in the business
We are the global leader for connecting potential franchisees with dream franchise opportunities. With over 20+ years of experience, Visa To America offers an expansive directory of current franchise businesses for sale, some of which are the most profitable franchises in the industry. Your budget isn’t an issue, as we have options ranging from low-cost franchises that suit people with less to spend all the way up to premium investment level franchise opportunities.