Searching/Buying an Existing Business or Franchise
We make your American Dream come true!
Does this sound like you? Let’s collaborate!
In the USA today the franchising business model is very popular in many industries.
There are thousands of franchised businesses, which can be seen in every shopping plaza or mall through some of the most familiar brands. Some of these franchises have been in business for over fifty years.
The longevity of these brands is solid proof of an effective business system that really works.
For Americans buying a franchise represents an opportunity to take control of their economic future. For International investors it provides an opportunity to live and work in USA.
Investor visas, such as: EB-5 and E-2, offer immigration opportunities for International entrepreneurs and their families who are seeking to immigrate to United States through investing in a business.
Why Choose Us?
Buying a franchise versus starting your own business
- Some entrepreneurs wonder if it is better to buy a franchise or start a new business.
- Franchising eliminates many of the risks and challenges the foreign entrepreneurs will face by starting up a new company in a new country.
- It can be difficult for foreign entrepreneurs to assess their business options when moving into an unfamiliar environment, especially when they are trying to understand the US market needs, consumer tastes and expectations.
- For foreign entrepreneurs starting a new business in US and adapting to new culture and a different language can be difficult, so having a proven turnkey model significantly increases the chances of success.
- Franchise brands offer a proven system for operating the business and generating profits, training and continued support from the franchisor, so the entrepreneur does not need to be an expert in the business to succeed.
- An established franchise will have a higher overall chance of survival than a start-up business.
- Buying a franchise could be one of the best paths for an entrepreneur and his family to immigrating to the U.S.
Benefits of Investing in a Franchise for E-2 visa
- Buying a franchise with a proven successful business model puts an investor in a great position for qualifying for the E-2 visa program.
- The franchise makes it easier for immigration officials to identify the validity of the business.
- An established franchise is likely to be perceived more favorably over a start-up unknown business and increases the investor’s chances of having their application accepted by US immigration officials. Immigration officials are readily familiar with a franchise concept, unlike a new, unproven business.
- By partnering with a franchisor the investor will be able to effortlessly provide immigration officials with required documentation for E-2 visa, such as: complete business plans, operational manuals, forecast and extensive histories of success.
- Creating these documents on your own can be difficult and very expensive.
- Acceptable for E-2 visa investment amount is generally lower with a franchise than a start – up business.
- Immigration officials carefully review the previous experience of the E-2 visa applicant. If applicant is buying a franchise his previous business experience is not important, as the franchisor provides the experience.
Franchises are great choices to qualify for E2 visa for the following reasons:
- Franchises are definitely real businesses.
- The investor is buying a proven operational system.
- The franchise provides a built-in support system.
- Name recognition.
- Easier to start.
- Have a higher chance of success.
Franchise Partners - Best in the business
We are the global leader for connecting potential franchisees with dream franchise opportunities. With over 20+ years of experience, Visa To America offers an expansive directory of current franchise businesses for sale, some of which are the most profitable franchises in the industry. Your budget isn’t an issue, as we have options ranging from low-cost franchises that suit people with less to spend all the way up to premium investment level franchise opportunities.